How Our Ceramics Process Works
To request a quote, please send an email to email@example.com and answer as much of the below information as possible:
- your contact information (name, email, phone, mailing address);
- our item # (s) - if you don't know specific item #'s, please provide as much information about the size and style of the item you are looking to decorate;
- your artwork (ideally as a vector file: .ai, .eps or vectorized .pdf; also acceptable as PSD);
- artwork placement details (center, all over, etc.);
- desired quantities per style/size;
- whether the item is for decorative-use or for food-use;
- whether this is a one-time project or you anticipate needing to reorder the decorated item;
- your desired timeframe;
Artwork should be “camera ready” in a scalable format. Vector based art (.ai or .eps files) is best. High resolution (at least 300 dpi) raster art (.psd, .tif, .jpg, or .gif files) may also be acceptable. CMYK color mode is preferable.
Reasonable art charges may be necessary for files that are not “camera ready” and require manipulation. We will provide a quote based on the item you have chosen and the artwork you have submitted.